Last Seasons Blog

Last Seasons Blog is still available to view via this link.
I do ask for a €2 donation from each walker, but only once per week. Half goes to S.O.S Animals, Spain and the other half going to ARCH Horse charity, AID Animal Charity and CUDECA.

Monday 14 November 2016

Gibrigalio - Thursday 10th November 2016

Unfortunately I am still unable to join the walks and am still in a period of convalescence, although I am still administering the group and sending out the routes, which makes it all the more difficult when I get the reports from the walk telling me how good it was.
This was indeed the case with this particular route, It was an area that I had wanted to explore for a while and it seems that those who did the walk were not disappointed.
Apparently some of the inclines were quite steep but the views from the top were quite stunning and I am told that they were possibly some of the best so far experienced.
The route down caused a little consternation and John Milborrow had to do some improvising to find a way down but succeeded with his usual ingenuity.

Photos courtesy of Mr John Campbell and Mr John Milborrow

No comments:

Post a Comment